Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NYC Scenes

The large rose sculptures on Park Avenue don't really do it for me - but do I love the ladybugs:

At Virgil's BBQ, I had a pulled pork sandwich - yum!! We were going to get the trainwreck french fries, but someone chickened out.

Luckily my friends know all about Original Sin:


My friend Joel is mad about musical improv. He won a spot on one of the house "teams" - which means he gets to perform for free now (instead of paying for classes), and we have to pay $5 to see him. Hmmm. This is a picture of his team, Tambourine, up against one of their rivals, BEES:

As you can see, they were transformed into zombies at that point (except for the girl with the crossed arms; she had three heads instead).

Later, Joel and his teammates were singing very earnestly about their survival:

On the way to dinner at the Brick Lane Curry House, I saw this building. It's just so cool from this angle because it looks like someone carved a lower-case "t" into the facade:


No comments: