Monday, December 11, 2006

Life is good

Soccer game last night, volleyball game this night. The soccer was actually more exhilarating - I was running up and down the court, which got my blood pumping. Just what my body was craving, and I didn't even know it. Or rather, I sensed it, but kept coming up with excuses why I couldn't go push myself to anywhere near the limit. We lost by 2 points - and the referee made more than 2 bad calls. He really seemed to have it in for us. The other team kept basically throwing themselves down at our feet, and when we would offer sympathy or a helping hand, the ref assumed we'd tripped them up. Which we didn't - I was watching each time.

The volleyball game tonight we won, so we got 4 more points and have made it into the playoffs. My serves were a bit unreliable tonight, which is galling - there's no reason to do anything less than get 'em over the net each time. Oh well.

No comments: