Saturday, June 24, 2017

Reverse Chron BBG & PP




Since it's still June, I figured I should go back to the rose garden again.  Unfortunately, the flowers were well past their prime.  But it was a lovely day to wander, and my meanderings through the park afterward took me by not one but two concerts!  One was for park supporters, the other was for the general public - a new orleans band which had a great sound although the lead singer seemed to want to show how tough he was by dropping f-bombs every time he spoke to the crowd.  It seemed a little unnecessary, esp with all the little kids running around and chasing each other in the back (where I was).
One little girl was wearing a silver sequin dress - she was adorable, like a human disco ball as she danced around or sat on her dad's shoulders.





Cardinal











No comments: