Friday, February 23, 2007

Long, Slow Week

It was a long, slow week at work, which I suppose is appropriate to the Lenten season. After all, "lent" is French for "slow."

On the up-side, we had some near-spring weather for a day or two, and I did accomplish a few things during my non-working hours that I'd been putting off for a while: I hand-wrote a letter to my grandfather (after a week), dropped off some clothes at the dry cleaner's (after 2 weeks), finished watching The Bourne Identity in French, with French subtitles (after 5 days), picked up my framed certificate of admission to the New York State Bar (after 3 weeks ... although I actually waited 6 years to bring it to the framing shop in the first place).

There are higher-priority projects on my agenda, but they will have to wait.

No comments: