Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

It was quite a momentous day for me this year; two of my friends and I had the day off, and we got to meet Samantha and her grandmother (we already knew mom Sharon).


Samantha was -predictably enough- adorable.


Apparently, Samantha's been having trouble getting enough to eat because she keeps falling asleep while feeding. (Oops!)


Sharon's mom came across as a real pillar of strength and sensibility.


Oh, yeah, and I voted as well. At 2:30 pm when the lines were short. But I bailed out on Dr. Strangejazz's election night party; I was dead tired and every muscle ached. (Maybe Ryan was right that I should not have used my cool but arduous ice skating technique.) I dimly heard sounds of celebration partway though the night, and verified the result in the morning.

No comments: