Friday, April 30, 2010

Week in Progress

This week has felt pretty intense so far; it hasn't helped that I've been waking up early and staying up late.

Sunday - preaching at the Bowery.
Monday - ethics training in White Plains followed by a mad dash to French class. Unlucky with the trains, I got there 1 hour late for a 1 h 20 min class.
Tuesday - cooking and delivering lasagna to new parents. To get there, I had the choice of a half hour walk, a half hour subway ride, OR a half hour bus trip - it was so nice out, for a change, that I took the walk.
Wednesday - French class followed by a mad dash to the upper, upper west side to lead Bible study. Came home to find that Stage I of the drain pipe repair project had taken place!!
Thursday - potluck & prayer chez moi.

This has been good -- these are almost all fun things I've been doing -- but I'm just feeling exhausted. The week isn't over yet, but the bulk of the "responsible stuff" (events that require me to play an active, planning role) is now completed.

I'll also have a break on the train to Boston on Sunday, I suppose; I'll probably alternate between French grammar and napping.

No comments: