Monday, July 03, 2017

Independence Eve & Independence Day


I got such a kick out of their leaning in!

I'd just noticed this recently

bright sky and moon over Litchfield Villa

Not bad, with my little PowerShot 40x




found art



Not pictured: Bats swooping and darting overhead
The Fourth was very quiet.  I got a lot of household chores done, including the laundry.  I was going to go for a walk around the park, or at least to the garden, but once I got there, I realized I wasn't in the mood for walking.  I read a bit of Beren and Luthien at the garden, then went home and got a picnic blanket and a change of books and settled in with The Silmarillion at the park.

Still haven't gotten very far into B&L, honestly - but it doesn't matter, since he's just repackaged the old stuff.

No comments: