Monday, March 19, 2018

Creepy

I just woke up at a sound that sounded a little like knocking at my front door (three quick, light taps).  When I came out to the living room, there was a glow just around the corner of my mantlepiece.  The electric candle that I keep there, and have not touched in years, was lit.  I wondered if it had gone haywire; would I need to remove the battery?  But I picked it up to turn it off, and it turned off easily at the press of the switch.  The door is locked and all otherwise seems quiet and undisturbed.

2 comments:

Thomas Hillman said...

Well, Marley is dead, so you probably don't need to worry about him. Probably

LeesMyth said...

So, DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY: to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that.

Unless... oh rats, that's another rotten fandom crossover, isn't it?