Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Third Shoe Drops

Or the third toenail, at any rate. Precisely 3 months after the end of my hike through the Scottish highlands, the toenail on my left big toe finally gave up the ghost. I'll spare you the pictures, although it's actually not gruesome at all - a pale, wavy nail about three-quarters grown covers the toe. Kind of cute, in a way.

In other news, I realize I have to somehow cram in 13 yoga classes into the next 20 days. Hmmm. I've been waking up way too early anyway, maybe I'll try the sunrise classes (ugh).

2 comments:

Runner NYC said...

I'm sorry about your toenail. They do look kind of cool, though, when the first layer has grown back.

Anonymous said...

It's OK, I'm used to it by now!! I was just surprised it took so long to lose this one.