Wednesday, November 09, 2011

St. Barts & the Lazy Day

Island Hopping Tour: [At Sea] - [PR] - [St. Barts] - [St. Kitts] - [Dominica] -  [St Vincent]  

Access to the island was by tender, and I did finally get on the boat just before dinner... only to meet up with the whole gang on their way back to the ship when I came ashore.[FN*]  So I went right back with them after spending approximately 90 seconds on St. Bart.  Let's call this "quality time," shall we?


Well, in any event, the view was quite nice from the ship - and I had a very enjoyable day.




Island Hopping Tour: [At Sea] - [PR] - [St. Barts] - [St. Kitts] - [Dominica] -  [St Vincent]  




======

[FN*]: Yes, I pretty much stayed on the ship today.  I enjoyed my Wodehouse and my Bryson, and a nice pedicure.

I also tried doing a 5K on the elliptical machine.  It took me (ahem) just over 42 minutes to go 5 kilometers, so I was not exactly setting any land-speed records.  Or even any shipboard-speed records, for that matter.  But then again, I'd chosen a hilly setting so my little 5K actually involved an ascent of 4,861 feet.

(Not that I'm at all defensive about this.  Of course not.)

No comments: