Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farewell Iona

N.B. This is one of a series of posts about my short trip to Nova Scotia for a friend's wedding. Feel free to browse forward or backward using the navigation links.
Nova Scotia Navigation: [Start of Trip] -
[Prior Post] - 
[Next Post] - [End of Trip]




Day 4 dawned eerily in black-and-white; these are color pictures of a silver gelatin print day.

I went to the Highland Inn for brunch with the wedding party and some of my fellow out-of-town guests.






I packed up my things and headed off to the Little Narrows ferry.  You can buy discount tickets at the convenience store across from the ferry, and I did.  I'd have gotten an ice cream as well, but they only had three flavors - and odd ones, at that.  I think one of the available flavors was cotton candy .






I headed north and west to the Cabot Trail, with the idea of driving up and around clockwise and hitting the Skyline Trail (for hiking).










Nova Scotia Navigation: [Start of Trip] - [Prior Post] -  [Next Post] - [End of Trip]

No comments: